CineBrief #5 will be a little longer than usual because we are not filming CineTalk this weekend due to the OSCARS!!! We will film a little random stuff on Sunday, and our show will be back the following Sunday! Here is whats on tap for today!!
1. Deadline reports Legendary Pictures has set Steven S. DeKnight to direct Pacific Rim 2. They didn't give a release date.
2. Pete's dragon trailer
3. Tye Sheridan to be male lead in "ready player one"
4. Batman v Superman DVD will get an "R" rated directors cut. Influenced by Deadpool?
5. xXx return of Xander Cage gets release date of Jan 20th 2017.
6. Iron fist is cast. Finn Jones is set to play the male lead. People all over the internet are screaming about RACISM once again.
7. Brian talks about Gods of Egypt and that he "I FINALLY SAW KRAMPUS!"
8. James Mangold to direct Disney's "Captain Nemo"
9. Director Roy Lee has some big plans for Warner Bros. upcoming Dungeons & Dragons reboot film. GOTG meets Lord of the Rings!
10. We read off people's favorite quotes from the post we made yesterday.
11. What is our favorite quotes most used in everyday life or what is your favorite quote?
- CineTalk Episode #36 -
1. Introduction and please subscribe
2. NEW NEWS!!
3. Box Office Top 5 estimates from this weekend.
4. How we did with our previous predictions, and where the score is at now.
5. What's coming out this coming weekend?
6. Our Box Office Predictions for next weekend.
7. San Andreas 2 is coming out! What will it be about?
8. Disney in talks to hire someone for Mary Poppins sequel!!
9. All star cast lined up to take on "Office Christmas Party" movie.
10. Oliver Stone's movie "Snowden" moves release date yet again.
11. But First let me take a Selfie/30 Second Thoughts (Posters)
12. Predator rebootquel possibility after Shane Black turns in script. All we get is a poster.
13. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles character posters.
14. Pete's Dragon teaser poster.
15. Skype in @The_Bri_Man
16. IN/OUT of the movie trailer park.
17. Pee Wee's Big Holiday - who's excited to see this opening weekend when it hits netflix?
18. Kindergarten Cop 2 - Should we see it just to make fun of it?
19. Star Wars Episode 8 - Starting production teaser.
20. Random Rants & Rave Reviews
21. Shane passes the host chair over to "The Chad" because HE WANT'S TO PLAY A GAME
22. Brian and Shane go in a head to head matchup in Chad's Movie Game.
23. We talk about the 3 latest subscribers!
24. We tell you where you can find us.
25. Get off track while trying to sign off!!
A very tired Shane (Pete Davidson from SNL Comedy show was the night before) hosts CineBrief #4.
1. Shane and Brian talk about Pete Davidson and the shout out he gave us.
2. We go over what is coming out this weekend
3. We give our Box Office Predictions
4. John Wick 2 gets a title and release date
5. Kingsman 2 eyes Oscar winning actress to play lead baddie
6. Blade Runner 2 gets an interesting release date
7. Internet is buzzing about Wolverine possible R rating
8. New Subscribers
9. We get off the rails so easy....
10. Signing off and where you can find us.
Cinebrief #3 consists of
1. Transformers release dates
2. Baywatch casting
3. My Little Pony
4. Batman v Superman new trailer and some rumors!
5. Deadpool makin' dat MONEY!!! What will the ramifications be?
Audio only version will be on iTunes later Saturday evening.
The Fictional Fantasy Football Draft or the FFFD is something we did for CineTalk episode #35. We hope you enjoy this shorter and more edited version of this segment. Now all you have to do is VOTE!! Who drafted the best team!!
Chad's Team: Coach Herman Boone, QB Johnny Moxon, RB Johnny Vennaro, WR Charlie Tweeter, Flex Sack Lodge.
Brian's Team: Coach Jimmy McGinty, QB Shane Falco, RB Spike, WR Rod Tidwell, Flex Air Bud (The Golden Receiver)
Shane's Team: Coach Klein, QB Flash Gordon, RB Earl Megget, WR Hines Ward, Flex Snowflake.
YOU VOTE ON WHO WINS THIS EPIC BATTLE ON THE FICTIONAL GRID IRON!!
Introduction to CineTalk #35
1. Cohost for the day is the one and the only Sir Chadwick Davis
2. Shout out to our newest subscribers and who are they based off there profile names.
3. New News!!
4. Box Office Recap
5. What is coming out this weekend
6. How we did last weekend with our predictions
7. Our Box office predictions for the top 5 this weekend.
8. Macgyver is BACK...maybe.
9. Channing Tatum and JGL are doing a Musical?
10. Bryan Singer might be leaving the X-men to tackle this franchise.
11. Technical Difficulties...No talk on GOTG2
12. Due to Technical Difficulties no IN/OUT of the trailer park.
13. Random Rants and Rave Reviews!!
14. Skyping in a guest!!
15. Time for our first annual Fictional Fantasy Football Draft!!
16. You vote on who drafted the best team!
17. Chad's Team: QB Jon Moxon, WR Charlie Tweeder, RB Johnny Vennero, Flex Sack Lodge, Head Coach Herman Boone.
18. Brian's Team: QB Shane Falco, WR Rod Tidwell, RB Spike, Flex Air Bud, Head Coach Mcginty.
19. Shane's Team: QB Flash Gordon, WR Hines Ward, RB Earl Megget, Flex Snowflake, Head Coach Coach Klein.
20. Saying bye to our guest.
21. Signing off and where you can find us.
Introduction to CineTalk Episode #34
1. New News!!
2. What's coming out this weekend.
3. Top 5 at the Box Office last weekend.
4. How Brandon and Shane did for their predictions last weekend.
5. Shane and Chad give their Top 5 predictions for this weekend.
6. Liam Neeson is back at it again. This time as 'The Commuter'
7. Ahhhhhnold tells everyone news about 'Conan The Conquerer'
8. Can Deadpool live up to it's hype?
9. America voted and gave you the Top 10 favorite stars!
10. In or Out of the Movie Trailer Park.
11. Angry Birds official trailer #1
12. Nine Lives official trailer #1
13. Secret Life of Pets official trailer #1
14. Trolls teaser trailer
15. Kubo and the Two Strings official trailer #1
16. Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them Featurette
17. But First Let Me Take A Selfie
18. Is that the Omega symbol?
19. Tom & Jerry discuss Top Gun 2!
20. Random Rants & Rave Reviews
21. THE CHAD MAKES THE BEST PROMISE EVER! YOU NEED TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE PAGE AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!! DO IT!!!
22. Star Wars: Rogue One is giving EVERYONE a reason to want to go see this movie.
23. Birth of a Nation wins Sundance and shatters a record.
24. XXX 3 and some opinions on Vin Diesel.
25. The Chad congratulates one of his favorite tennis stars, and demands that Shane like Tiger Woods.
26. Signing off!
Follow us at www.facebook.com/TheCineBros or www.moviepilot.com/TheCineBros
Subscribe to YouTube.com/TheMovieHouseManiacs